I will spend a year in São Paulo, Brazil in 2016 and there are many things that I want to see before going back home. Here’s the list:
- Espírito Santo:
- Parque Estadual da Pedra Azul (state park for moderate hiking and swimming in natural pools)
- Minas Gerais:
- Belo Horizonte
- Mariana (to show you the result of terrible natural catastrophe)
- Ouro Preto
- Parque Nacional da Serra da Capivara (Unesco World Heritage site, state park with caves with rock paintings)
- Rio de Janeiro
- Pão de açucar (sugar loaf/sukkertoppen)
- The famous stairs with lots of colors
- Cristo Redentor
I’m not done yet!
You can see my São Paulo bucket list here.