I thought I would share the recipe for the amazing cookies I told you about yesterday! They are so quick, delicious and also a little healthy, so I guess we can call them close to perfect? I found the recipe here, but I changed the recipe a little, so here’s my version:
You’ll need (for about 20 small cookies):
- 140 grams almonds
- 35 grams dark chocolate
- 40 grams shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 75 grams muscovado sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- Make almond flour by mixing the almonds in the blender.
- Chop the dark chocolate in small pieces with a big knife.
- Mix almond flour, chocolate, coconut, baking powder, salt and sugar with a wooden spoon in a bowl.
- In another bowl mix the egg and oil, and then mix it with the dry ingredients.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough sit for at least 30 minutes, but preferably longer.
- Using 1 teaspoon of dough at a time, shape small balls and put them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Press the dough down a little.
- Bake at 190°C in the middle of the oven for about 7-8 minutes. The cookies burn easily, so pay attention from minute number 6 on!
The first night we only had a couple of cookies each, but then the other day when my boyfriend was having coffee he asked me to bring him the cookies. When I came back about 30 minutes later we had about three cookies left… I guess that explains how great these are! I hope you’ll try to make them too!