I’m in the middle of an extremely stressful period with tests and project hand-ins at uni and I can’t think about anything else. Whenever I do something else I feel bad about it, but we all need to relax a little bit as well, don’t we? Right now I could do anything to have time to do these things:
- Spend a whole day walking around in São Paulo discovering new places.
- Read the 4-5 books I have right here waiting for me.
- Finish knitting the scarf I started making one year ago.
- Do 30 minutes of yoga every day.
- Plant herbs on our balcony now that spring is here.
- Go somewhere and take photos without thinking about the time.
- Make vlogs about São Paulo and my life here.
- Spend one day in bed without doing anything and without bad conscience.
- Spend one day by the pool downstairs.
What do you want?